Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Get Little Pleasure From Blogging...

...and may just have to say fuck it in the very near future, at least for a short while. Same goes for the status quo in the rest of my daily doldrums as of late. The same old shit, just about every day in every way, has gotten boring in retirement. I think I need a road trip - a more or less totally random one, on a moment's whim like I have not taken in many a year - by myself. Don't know if I will take that trip - to anywhere - to nowhere - to wherever the heck I wind up - but it sure is tempting even if I am not a youngster any longer.

Those trips always did me good in the past when I was a much younger man. I don't see how one could do me any different now that I am an older fucker. Once a fucker, always a fucker - right Mike! (Mike T. is gone to this world forever but if he could see this he would agree, I am sure of that.)

Later 4 All of You,
GB