Saturday, May 2, 2015

The American Flag - Disruptive?

So in essence said the ninth circuit of appeals and the Supreme Court has refused to take up the case thus rendering the 9th circuit decision as good as law (source).

Now that such is the case, let me start getting it out of my system right now, just days before the make-believe holiday of cinco de mayo. Fuck Mexico allowing their people to flee here non-stop and for not doing more for them at home, fuck Mexicans who are here illegally or who immigrate here knowing full well they will never become U.S. citizens because they hate America, fuck the Mexican flag being shown in the USA over the US Flag, and God Bless America and Old Glory. (That is purely my personal opinion and in no way shape or form effects my performance at work and or how I treat people while I am at work; I treat everyone fairly and with all due respect and then some while working.) Most of all though, fuck any American teacher or school administrator who forbids, prevents, or in any way hinders a school child from wearing apparel with an American flag emblazoned upon it.

Thank you America for all that I am and all that I have.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

skybill said...

Hi GB,
Roger That, 10-4!!
Got "Old Glory!!"
III%,
skybill-out