Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's Been All But Guaranteed I Would Not Vote For Lindsey Graham...

...in a primary (if I could vote in the Republican primary but I have dropped out of the RINO party) and that I would not vote for him for the presidency. Who or what sealed that so nicely, so early, in the running? It was none other than former presidential hopeful (and everlasting super-RINO among RINOs) John McCain when he answered a question on whom he endorses for the presidency and said:

“Lindsey Graham. Lindsey Graham. First, last and always.” (source)

He also made me think I may have to support Rand Paul whom he vehemently opposes. I look at it this way - virtually anything John McCain says on domestic or foreign policy is absolute bullshit or at least questionable as such. He is, in my estimation, an ardent Obama arse-kisser and supporter who has been subverting the conservative base of the Republican party for a long time. I believe he fooled many by getting them to believe he was a conservative Republican based on his war record and on lots of  fast talk. Yet, I think it has come out in recent years, he is nothing more than a very liberal, leftist leaning, RINO.

All the best,
Glenn B
 

No comments: