Saturday, October 25, 2014

Camel Toe - Beware Of This One...

...cause once you see it you may think twice before ever looking at another photograph of camel toe on anyone's blog ever again! This is scary, maybe even traumatic to behold!









Remember, I warned you and I am even being nice enough to give you a chance to avoid seeing it by making you scroll down to it. So if you don't want to wind up needing bleach to cleanse your eyes, stop here.








Here it is - no not the camel toe pandemonico - but your second chance to avoid it. Yes of course, that means you'll have to scroll even a bit more to see it if you dare. Tempting - isn't it. Just remember, you have been warned, it is horrendous beyond belief.







Okay, I guess if you want it, what can I do but give it to you. Well, only after a third and final warning. Pass this one by and it's strike three for you - you lose and I have won the temptation game by getting you to look at it. I guarantee the sight of it will be burned forever into a dark place in your mind's eye!








Hope you didn't expect me to show you her face after my spiel about that camel toe.
Believe me you are better off not having to see it after what you have already seen.

Dear lord, I hate myself for having done that to you but I did warn you!

Hope you can live with that and knowing it will last forever and a day as one of your most vivid, if not fondest, of memories.

A hat tip to Herr M for that one.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Steve said...

That looks like an airport. That's scary.