Monday, August 18, 2014

I Was Going To Say It Must Have Been One Ugly Tattoo...

...but then I read that the police believe these guys carved up and burned part of a guy's arm, to remove his tattoo because they thought he had shown disrespect for a band. They reportedly belonged to a fan based group for the band and thought the guy did not deserve the tattoo because of his presumed disrespect. Hard core fans I suppose. 

My bet would be the tattoo was gang related. That brings me right back to my original thought, it must have been one ugly tattoo and if it wasn't, it sure must be ugly now. The guy wound up losing his arm below the elbow but the article did not say if his buddies cut it off or if it had to be removed medically because of them allegedly having carved it and burned it. 

See: http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-men-tried-to-remove-housemates-arm-tattoo 

What the hell is wrong with people!

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Juggalos are not a violent street gang, they said.

They're just music fans, they said.

http://www.spin.com/articles/insane-clown-posse-juggalos-gang-members-lawsuit-fbi/